Happy Mother's Day


to my mom. She's a real trooper, who has had way more than her share of medical problems, but hasn't let them get her down. A child of the Dust Bowl/depression, then WWII, she has been a piano teacher for over 60 years, best friend of her husband Lee, and a Jesus-loving Christian. Wish I could have been a better son for her, but I guess I could have been worse (maybe a little). Anyway, know I love you and am thinking of you on your special day. Thanks for your guidance, genes, and generosity. Wish you were here for a big hug, but hope to see you soon....

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look a bit like your Mom! Family is so important!
Anonymous said…
Yes it is

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?