Early morning post

cause I don't feel like starting work yet. 'Tis s'posed to start raining pretty soon, so that would be a good excuse to postpone inspections today, and I could sorta catch up on writing estimates., which would be nice. I have a rookie 'odditer' who rejects my file if it's not 100% at every line, unlike other auditers I hear of, who really care about getting something done. He's making it much tougher than it needs to be and is costing me SO much in wasted time redoing little stuff. Oh well, it's gotta/gonna get better. Being so busy during this national, now international financial crisis has kept me from watching and reacting with my investments. Had actually been pretty well positioned, as I have been saying for years, as you have been reading here (both of you), that Bush and his crew have wrecked this country/economy in ways that will take years to play out, as the stock market sets all-time record losses, daily. As I have said, this recession is gonna look pretty good when we are in the Bush depression. Looks now, like we're taking a large part of the world, who invested in our AA-rated financial instruments, down with us. As this crisis spreads from investmentment houses, through banks and credit card failures, home foreclosures and massive unemployment, with subsequent loss of tax bases for gov'ts, from nat'l through state and local, this is gonna get REAL ugly. Really hope I'm wrong, but I think the train has left the station and the only question is how bad and how long is the train wreck gonna be. The good news, if you were one of Bush's buddies, not just those in the oil and defense industries, but those in the financial industries, you made TONS of $$, as they rules that had been in place, forever, were changed. Enough for now. You know what I think. 'Tis only partly satisfying saying, 'I told you so'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?