Is kinda scary,

because I am agreeing with some of the stuff on FOX. The gov't is throwing $ at companies that should be allowed to fail, (as in capitalism!), and that is wromg. Obama ran on a promise to get us out of Iraq, SOON. He's not doing it. The gov't is giving billions of $'s to AIG, CITI, etc, with no transparency as to where it is going, and who is getting it. TRUE, he inherited a monumental problem, BUT, he is getting sucked into the Washington mentality. TRUE, it is still early, BUT, I don't like the direction he's going. He has a (an?) historical opportunity to make a difference, BUT, it looks like he is caving in to the traditional political middle ground. That's NOT why he was elected. I hope I'm wrong, BUT, I don't like the way it's going....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.