Is kinda scary,

because I am agreeing with some of the stuff on FOX. The gov't is throwing $ at companies that should be allowed to fail, (as in capitalism!), and that is wromg. Obama ran on a promise to get us out of Iraq, SOON. He's not doing it. The gov't is giving billions of $'s to AIG, CITI, etc, with no transparency as to where it is going, and who is getting it. TRUE, he inherited a monumental problem, BUT, he is getting sucked into the Washington mentality. TRUE, it is still early, BUT, I don't like the direction he's going. He has a (an?) historical opportunity to make a difference, BUT, it looks like he is caving in to the traditional political middle ground. That's NOT why he was elected. I hope I'm wrong, BUT, I don't like the way it's going....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?