I was Rupert, last night


on Survivor. As I have said before, we get together w/ several friends to watch the TV show, draw names, have a beer, dinner (provided by the previous week's loser) and a giggle. Carol was voted off last week and I was last night, SO, we are done. It all comes to a close this Sunday night, as the Heroes and Villains, from past shows, scheme, compete and starve, for a large prize. I just hope Russell doesn't win. Please, ANYONE, but Russell.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who do you win? I honestly don't want anybody too, not even Colby. What a let down he has been this time.
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.