In kind of a hurry,

cuz I need to raise some money. I see that Bristol Palin, Sarah's daughter, is hitting the lecture circuit, and like her mommy, is getting big bucks to impart her wisdom. Compared to Sarah, she is a bargain at only $15-30,000 per speech. SO, in an effort to increase my knowledge, I need to have one of the females from Wasilla lay some 'by gollies' and 'you betcha's' on me. Obviously those Alaskan women know something we lower 48'ers don't, right? After all, you can see Russia from there, even if you don't know South Africa is a country.

Comments

Steve said…
'Fer sure, dude. Ya'll need some new lingo. But you gotta be kidding. 15-30k for Bristol? ain't she like 18 years old? I've never posted anything about the Palins because I just don't get excited by Sara one way or the other. Maybe I will now. How ridiculous can it get?

Oh well, a quick search on google verified this fact. I wonder if she'll actually get a gig.
Fam Guy said…
I will guaran-f'in-tee-you, she will get some gigs. That part of the electorate is out there, and will pay good money for the message...
ladyj said…
I believe her message is about abstinence especially teen sex. And with anyone with the last name Johnson, Johnston, Jonson,Jonston, etal.
Fam Guy said…
Yup. That 'abstinence thing' really works, when you are a hot blooded teenager...
ladyj said…
Tell us all about it Stevo....
Steve said…
Ladyj, tell you about what? You do not know me well enough to make assumptions. If you have a question, go ahead and ask it.
ladyj said…
I wasn't talking to you Steve. I was joking with Family Guy and suggesting he tell us about the "hot blooded teenager".
Far be it from me to assume your sexual proclivity, Steve!
Fam Guy said…
Whoa, you two. Talk about hot blooded...
ladyj said…
Actually, I'm an A-neg, thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?