BTW, I send this post out to NO ONE.

 The only ones who see it are interlopers into my method of downloading my thoughts (my blog), instead of going out and kicking the ass of the first Trumpie I see.

How any person with a functioning brain can support Donald F-ing Trump is beyond comprehension, BUT, the morons are out there, by the millions.

Thanks again, Roger Ailes and FOXPropaganda, where those who don’t t care about facts go for their ‘news’.

This is the way I can cope, nonviolently., and have done so since I started this anti-FOX, anti-bullshit campaign decades ago. Who da thunk we’d have been infested with a psychopath like Donald F-ing Trump, who’d try to overthrow our democracy, with the blessings of the majority of the Repub party?

What a bunch of morons…..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?