The new information on Benedict Donald surprises NO ONE that’s been paying attention for the last several years.

 He’s a LIAR whoLOST the election, and he KNEW he lost, but because he cares ONLY about himself, was willing to LIE to the entire country and put our democracy at risk, leading an insurrection.

I know MANY people don’t care, BUT, I can only hope that his grip on the balls of the Repub party is SO strong that he’ll be their candidate in 2024, cuz there is NO WAY that asshole can win.

And that arrogant, egotistical pig, who has brought out the WORST in our country, won’t go away quietly.

He’ll drag down the Pubs with him, and I’ll laugh all the way. Not cuz I am a Dem, or like Biden, but I just wanna see the jerk go down in flames and drag his mindless minions with him.

I can hardly wait….BTW, remember when the Pubs claimed to be the party of Law and Order? HA! Sorta like when FOX used to say Fair and Balanced.

What a load of BULLSHIT, but nothing new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?