When I chastise some relatives for falling for the crap from FOX and Der Trumpkof, I hear, ‘but we’re with nearly half of America’.

 I’m sure the good people of Germany heard that from the BAD Germans in 1938.

As someone whose ancestry is exactly half German, I know I had some relatives who saw through the Nazi evil, and I bet I had other relatives who heard Hitler’s spiel and joined in.

SOO, don’t tell me, ‘That many people can’t be wrong’!

Bullshit!

We’ve seen it before and we’re seeing it again.

Anyone who can look at that Orange Bag of Toxic Sludge, and pledge allegiance to that LYING piece o shit gave up reality and morality long ago, so I don’t wanna hear your crap.

Can I possibly be any more clear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?