Googled No Kings protest near me, cuz I hate the jackass but didn’t wanna go all the way to downtown Denver, where I’m guessing parking will be impossible cuz of all the people who hate Boss Hogg.

 And I found a gathering not far away, sooo, I made a sign with 86 47 on one side and No Faux-King Way on the other.

Cant wait to see how many people show up, locally, in Denver and across the country.

I’m guessing YUUUGE numbers, cuz it’s a chance to show what we think of the jackass that’s hijacked our country, with the help of Elon Musk, Rupert Murdoch/FOX and the gullible, ignorant sheep who get their ‘news’ from a Republican Propaganda Network.

Later….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.