I can understand Boss Hogg. He’s a greedy, spoiled pig, who’s never had anyone tell him NO, and he has an Army of Lawyers to keep him out of prison and from facing any consequences for his crimes, whether they’re financial, sexual or attacking countries for their oil.

 I can understand him. A greedy, egotistical NYC criminal conman.

It’s the otherwise intelligent, moral, decent people who swallow his crap, living in their fact resistant bubbles, ignoring reality and getting their ‘news’ from a Republican Propaganda Machine and supporting a LYING, morally bankrupt, corrupt, arrogant, egotistical, greedy, wannabe dictator.

He’s made the US a pariah in the world, turning nearly all of our former allies against us, for good reason, but the sheep just go along with his crap. 

I just don’t understand it….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

Michelle Bachmann probably has 'double the IQ",