What does it take?

Just got back from Nebraska, home of the G.O.P. , and heard again how Iraq was behind 9-11. What does it take for you die-hard Bush supporters to admit/realize that there was is NO relation behind Bin Ladin and Iraq? Don't you know how to READ? Who would have thunk you couldn't "attack a beehive with a baseball bat (Time magazine's words) and not expect bad results? Here we are, 3 1/2 years into W's war, and things are worse every week. SURPRISE!!!! Didn't anyone pay attention to Viet Nam? Not in this administration. W was dodging his Nat'l Guard duties and Cheney and Rove had deferments. It drives me crazy to see the ignorance throughout the American people, but doesn't really surprise me any more. There is a faction out there which has a total disconnect with reality, and I am afraid to admit I am related to some of them. Whatever, time will tell, but I am afraid to think what it will take for some of them to actually face reality. I just can't believe the level of ignorance out there......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?