Crox Rocks


Now for positive thoughts.... Took a flyer on Crocs stock a few months ago, after seeing them all over in FL and even the backwoods of Houma LA. The impetus to buy, was when I tried to find some for my dad, in Kearney, NE. Approx 7 places carried them and they were ALL sold out in popular colors and sizes. Anything with such wide appeal, (they are VERY comfortable) and such a huge profit margin (how much could it cost to produce plastic shoes, that sell for $30/min?), seemed like a natural investment to me. Good news, bad news. Bought some, but should have bought more. Oh well, better some than none. Go CROX!!!! By the way, the lizard/crocs pic was taken aboard "Cajun Man's Swamp Tour" with two Swedish journalists. Cajun man, (real name-Black Guidry) a former Green Beret and LA State Trooper, loved my Crocs. Next time I saw him, he was wearing his own. Gotta luv 'em.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know! I'm so happy we bought some too -- thanks for the tip...
Anonymous said…
I especially like this picture.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?