A First

(Pic from warmer times...same people)
I'm pretty sure I did something today that I have never done. After playing 9 holes at Thorncreek this morning, I decided it was TOO COLD to golf and I quit without playing the 18 holes I had paid for. I don't think that has ever happened before. BUT, when your fingers and toes are numb, it is NO fun. The final straw came when I was over a putt on #8 and a drip of snot fell from my nose, barely missing the ball. (Nice mental picture, huh?) I guess the only question is. Was I smart for quitting, or stupid for starting? Whatever, when the wind chill is in single digits, it's time to leave. And I did....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?