A First

(Pic from warmer times...same people)
I'm pretty sure I did something today that I have never done. After playing 9 holes at Thorncreek this morning, I decided it was TOO COLD to golf and I quit without playing the 18 holes I had paid for. I don't think that has ever happened before. BUT, when your fingers and toes are numb, it is NO fun. The final straw came when I was over a putt on #8 and a drip of snot fell from my nose, barely missing the ball. (Nice mental picture, huh?) I guess the only question is. Was I smart for quitting, or stupid for starting? Whatever, when the wind chill is in single digits, it's time to leave. And I did....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.