The 'Carpenter's' song,

"It's Only Just Begun", ( I know, it's actually 'We've Only...'), would be a good way to describe the tumbling housing market. This month's plunge, the largest in two decades, follows a lousy Feb showing. Prices falling for 8 straight months, as was just reported, is unprecedented in the history of the U S real estate market. Wow. Who could have seen this coming? I know people don't like to hear it, BUT, you ain't seen nothin' yet. This trend is picking up steam, and is gonna roll through the whole economy. If there was ever a time when I would LOVE to be proven wrong, this is it. I've been preaching this collapse for over a year and see nothing but confirmation on the horizon. Only time will tell, but I'm sayin', buckle up, we're in for a wild ride.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?