Dr Jerkass,

Kari's name for Dr Wolter, has been ignoring the Chief Medical Officer's attempts to interview/discuss my complaints after Kari's "experience" with him. Dr Stadnyk, finally got in touch with me and after a 30+ minute converstaion, I am convinced something, not sure what, will be done, concerning Dr Jerkass. Kari also spent over 15 minutes detailing her many problems with him. Wolter is a new, 'subcontractor', at St Joseph's, not a regular member of the staff, and Dr. Stadnyk, his supervisor was interested to hear of our experience with him. I think he's gonna have some 'splaining to do' after doing nothing for over 5 days, refusing to consult her former physician, then deciding to do 'exploratory abdominal surgery' on her. I consider him arrogant, condescending, incompetent and just plain dangerous, and was able to express my concerns to his 'boss' who seemed very receptive to my complaints. Luckily Kari was able to 'escape' from his (lack of) care, but the next patient may not be so lucky. Dr Stadnyk promised to keep me informed as to what happens next. Hopefully, Dr Jerkass can learn some basic medical procedure....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?