This is Bailey,


our goofy-cute, kitty. She wears a 'safety collar', that will release when she gets hung up, rather than strangle her. A good idea with a clumsy cat like her. Anyway, last night, when we were just about asleep, we heard a loud 'kitty noise', then nothing. This morning, Bailey was in bed with us, without her collar. Obviously she had snagged it somewhere and it had released like it should. The crazy thing is, Carol and I have looked ALL OVER the place for it, but can't find it. I imagine it will show up somewhere/sometime, but I am VERY curious to know where. I'm thinkin' she surprised a burglar, and it is somewhere near his throat....

Comments

The Wanderer said…
bailey is such a cute calico mix kitty! I love that contented look on her face.
I've lost more safety collars then I care to admit. My cats just love getting those things off. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?