Unusual day,

because it was so good. Hate to brag (kind of), but our foursome had a fantastic day on the links. Reilly, Homer, Webb and I, had even more fun than usual. Only played 27, unlike yesterday's 36, but was kinda special, not only cause the weather (78) was perfect, BUT, everyone was in fine form, with all the jokes and insults we do w/each other. Helped, cause I won some $$, but even if I hadn't, just being out on a BEAUTIFUL Colorado spring day, with my good buddies, made me glad to be alive. We all need days like this, and I hope y'all get your share. Life is good, if you give it a chance...

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was a beautiful day today, wasn't it?
-hb-
Anonymous said…
It was gorgeous! Glad you got to enjoy it outside...

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?