Hard to believe,


(Actual picture of my cake and me)
but it's finally here. That big, bad scary b-day that always seemed so far away. Yup. Today I turned 60. Bad news, good news. The bad news? I am freakin' 60 years old, and that just seems like it came WAY too fast. Woulda taken better care of myself it I'd known I'd make it this far. NO male in my mother's family has lived past the low 50's in many generations, so I figured I wouldn't either, and sort of lived with that in mind. The good news? Am pretty healthy, have a GREAT family, live in a fantastic place, and have a BUNCH of good friends. Things could be worse, I guess. Whatever, what IS, is. Have a party with the kids later today, and get to see my future granddaughter pushing Laura's tummy out. Bottom line, life is good...

Comments

ladyj said…
Before or after the Botox?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?