There have been several times,


that I have asked the Con/Repub lurkers ( I can detect them) to comment on my blog. I finally realized anyone who supported Bush/Cheney for SO long, (you know EXACTLY who you are) probably needs some instruction on HOW to comment, in case they ever have a thought they think they can defend. First: move the cursor (that arrow thing) to the bottom of my blog, then click on it (comments), then write a message in the box, (spelling is not important) then click on 'submit'. Pretty complicated, I know, BUT, experiment, IF you ever have a thought you can defend. We will help you. Never mind. You never had a clue, and probably never will....

Comments

ladyj said…
heard the other day Bush had raised one hundred million for his library. With so much missing, erased, hidden, during his administration, seems the library wouldn't have to be very big.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?