Was in the hot tub, in the dark, tonight,


when, from the neighbor's porch light, saw a rabbit go by, on the golf course, next to our yard. Less than a minute later, at least 4 coyotes came by, about 25 ft away from me. Watched for a while, then decided to bark, like a big dog, to scare them away. They turned from the rabbit, and came toward me. I started yelling for Carol , to turn on the light, but she didn't hear me. Dave, the neighbor came out, and the coyotes slowly slunk away, instead of coming toward me. Gotta admit, it was scary, cuz I didn't know how many, or where, they were, in the dark, AND, had seen them surround the neighbor's collie, before the owner scared them away. And, one neighbor's dog had just been attacked, last week, and another's had been killed. Was really surprised how scary it was, for a while....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?