For the umpteenth time,

in the last month or so, have had a feeling and thought, 'Oh, I wanna call the folks', then realize I can't, and never can, again. It gets a little easier, but not much, as so many things bring thoughts and memories, and sometimes tears, as I realize that part of my life is gone, forever. It's easy to say, cuz it's true, that it was 'for the best', but that's small consolation, as I continue to see their faces and remember their smiles. Lotta love involved, and that's the way it should be, but it's really hard to work through these feelings. It does help, though, to write something down, and therefore release it, in some small way/ Gonna be a long process....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?