Had another good day, today,

and I like those. My buddy, Denny, came over today, and brought a lot of good stuff, including his green chili, (and we had some of mine), some special product from his brother Steve (thanks, Steve), and a bunch of albums that he doesn't need any more. THEN, I put him to work hooking up my sub-woofer sound system, (in my man-cave) and we got it ROCKIN', with Carol complaining that the bass was 'too much' on the floor above. YES! You oughta hear it down there! Bottom line, I have a great sound system in the downstairs den, and we have the TV hooked up with DVD, VHS, NetFlix, Wii, and other necessary stuff. Yahoo! And I have come around to the fact that vinyl albums have better sound than CD's and other digital stuff. Way more depth and deeper, quality sound. Just my humble opinion....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?