I don't usually listen,


to AM radio, BUT the car radio was tuned in, to the same station where I had listened to the football game, SO, I accidentally got to hear my favorite bloviating windbag. Rush was preaching about the 'universe of lies', which, according to him, is every news outlet but his. HE is the lone UNbiased source out there. He explained how the liberal news outlets STILL hate Bush with a 'purple passion', and are trying to blame Obama's economic problems on Bush. NO SHIT! I listened until I was worried I might run into a fire hydrant/tree, or puke in my car. Unbelievable, that there is a market, out there, for his kind of crap. BUT, there is. Scary...

Comments

ladyj said…
Just watch out for blondes chasing you down the street swinging golf clubs!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?