Here we are,

on the 8th hour of our DirectTV installation. He got here a little before 8 this AM, and it's now 4:15. He's getting close, but not done yet. I had no idea. Will get back to you later, if and when it all works. Whew....

Comments

ladyj said…
wow...this guy really knows his stuff. I believe I'd ask him how long he's been doing this.
Fam Guy said…
He's actually a really good guy, and has been doing it for nearly 15 years. Lotta stuff going on here, that I can maybe explain later. Bottom line, it all works, now.
ladyj said…
ah, those lead lined walls, not to mention the safe room....yes I could see that would give him trouble. Having your home built on a sand trap on the 9th hole of an 18 hole golf course could be a wee bit of a problem. And the James Bond security system..well I can't give it all away...not to mention the bat cave.
Fam Guy said…
How'd you know I am on the 9th hole? (Not to mention the cave)
ladyj said…
I told you I was Psychic, Boy Wonder.
Fam Guy said…
more like psycho, than psychic...
ladyj said…
for someone who likes to wear blue tights, a cape and a mask, I wouldn't talk if I were you, POW! Whack, SMACK!
Fam Guy said…
What I wear during my private time w/Carol is nobody's bizness, BUT, I don't wear blue tights.

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.