Time for a commercial, here.


I know some of you are looking for that perfect gift, this time of year, and I just wanted you to know, I'm here for you. Most of you are familiar with my homemade salad tongs (foldable), and the little tongs just right for getting that olive or pickle slice, or getting toast out. Also good to use as chopsticks. I also made some jewelry, (gave most away) with the sea glass we got while we were in Positano (Italy). The pebbly beaches yield colorful pieces of glass, worn smooth by wave action over the years. Mostly green (wine bottles), but also some white, blue and brown. Different clasps available. Most on leather (or hemp) strings, with silver or black beads. Will take requests, for custom stuff. Also have some ear rings. Prices range from $10-$20. Click on to enlarge. Just a thought...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahhh, I all ready have one and I love it!
-hb-
Anonymous said…
Wait, do those of us who helped collect the stones see some of the action as well?-hb-
Fam Guy said…
What action?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?