We had a (great) party, here, on Labor Day,

with lots of good fiends, food and drink, with one minor slip up. My old Altec Lansing I-pod dock kinda died toward the end. The good news? It gave me a good excuse to buy something new and better. After some consulting w/friends, I decided to get the Series II Bose Sounddock. Wow. Gotta love the Bose sound and convenience of a remote. BTW, the party was fantastic, with 16 of our favorite people celebrating with us. Congrats Bill and Kathy on the Cornhole victory. Am still thinking about a prize for them, and won't forget, unless I don't remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.