Have really been enjoying

my new Bose Sounddock, esp since I set my Ipod on shuffle, and it randomly plays from the thousands of songs that Nate (and Ted) loaded on it. Some I recognize, but many I don't. Occasionally I'll skip one I don't like, but many more times I'll pause it to see the artist and name of the tune. LOTS of good music on my Ipod that I haven't heard, and am really enjoying hearing it now, as I multi-task while Carol is at a hen party where they're making paper flowers for Tori's wedding in the Nat'l Park that doesn't allow real flowers. Am switching between golf and football on TV with the sound muted, while I listen to music and read Gone Girl, occasionally surfing on my Ipad, and playing with Bailey. Nice afternoon, with a touch of fall in the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?