Got a call today,


and almost hung up, cuz we get LOTS of political calls, being an Independent voter, in a swing state, but listened to this one, for a change. It was from Costco, about a smoked salmon (lox) recall from a Danish exporter, that I had bought a few weeks ago. The recorded msg said that there was salmonella from that particular plant, and records showed that I had bought it, and I should not eat it, and should return it for a refund. Too late. I ate it, it was good, and I was sick about that time. Not sure what to do, and can't tell for sure if I was sickened by the product, but maybe I was, as I was ill about that time.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/10/02/salmonella-salmon-outbreak/1608099/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?