A case before the Supreme Court,

has my attention, cuz I can relate to it, concerning race related acceptance to certain programs. I wanted to be a Physicians Associate, and had great qualifications, with my grades and labs, BUT, was passed over, cuz I wasn't a female or minority. My 3.5 grade average didn't count, while minority applicants who barely passed minimum requirements were accepted into the program. Have never forgotten or accepted that, BUT, it is real. Finally, someone is fighting the reverse discrimination I faced. I've always wondered about those patients who were treated by a PA who wasn't really qualified, as well as how my life would have changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?