Biden wasn’t terrible last night, but he could have been much better, confronting Dotard on his YUUUGE lies.

 But I guess that wasn’t part of Joe’s game plan.

He did end well, though, when he looked us in the eye and basically said, ‘you know this guy’s a morally bankrupt, LYING, Russian backed clown from Mar a Loco. Choose who you want to represent America.’

Not those words exactly, but close.

What is on the ballot here is the character of this country: decency, honor, respect, treating people with dignity.” He’s right about that. And he’s the right person because of that.

“You know who I am, you know who he is,” Biden said earlier. “Look at us closely.” I don’t need to turn my eyes toward Trump anymore. I’ve seen all that I can take, and I’m long past ready for a different view.

BTW, who could keep from laughing when Dotard claimed the Pubs are gonna take ‘the House’. Oh really? Any of you rightwingnuts wanna bet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?