Damn, if I hadn’t spent all my money on Trump trading cards, and then his digital trading cards, and then pieces of his suit and his special edition t-shirts,

 and then his golden tennies and then a bunch on his coffee table books and a yuuuge amount on his autographed Bibles, I’d be able to afford his new commemorative coins, which have a genuine, Dotard endorsed, signed certificate of authenticity.

Of course I was already low on cash cuz I bought, yuugely, into Trump Truth Social around $70.

Oh well, no worse than when I invested in Trump airlines, Trump vodka and Trump University before I went BIG into Trump Casinos, cuz NO ONE could bankrupt casinos, right? They’re virtual money printing machines…

Yup, I can see why the MAGA morons(R) think a financial jeenius like Boss Hogg is so well equipped to run the US economy, as they buy his cards, clothes, coins, Bibles and BULLSHIT!

Wow, if I could only get a mailing list of those idiots I could retire, selling genuine, ocean front property, in Kansas. 

I’m sure the Lyin King would go in on it with me, if he could get a cut of the action, shearing the sheep, again….

Luckily, my 401K, invested I the record setting market, is doing GREAT, with the Dems in charge, no matter WHAT the lying clowns at FOX preach to the gullible ignorant sheep, who hopefully invested their $ in Trump businesses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.