Batshit Crazy….what a perfect way to describe the LYING, morally bankrupt, corrupt, arrogant, GREEDY. wannabe dictator.

 Trump Flat-Out Busted Telling One Of His ‘Most Ludicrous Lies’ Of All Time

He keeps saying this, but it’s still not true.

“President Donald Trump on Wednesday repeated what may be his most easily debunked lie: that he would have won California if not for the state being “crooked.”

“California’s a very crooked election system, and if we had an honest election, Republicans would win. I would have won,” he said. “I got millions of votes, but I would have won California if that were an honest system, I would have won.” ”


This remains one of the president’s most ludicrous lies,” CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale wrote on X. “He lost California by 30 points in 2016 (more than 4 million votes), 29 points in 2020 (more than 5 million votes), and 20 points in 2024 (more than 3 million votes).” 

But the sheep still inexplicably swallow his bullshit….unbelievable, but SOOO Republican.


Excerpt From

“'Bats**t Crazy': Trump Busted Telling One Of His ‘Most Ludicrous Lies’ Of All Time”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

Am really conflicted,