Hey, just noticed,


that I'm doin' all Kari stuff lately, and I do have TWO kids, and love 'em both. This is Nate, w/Laura's nose under his chin, at Joe Walsh concert at Red Rocks. They are moving up to the mountains next week. Not sure why, but I think to get away from meddling parents. Anyway, if you know of anyone looking for a really nice house in west Broomfield, do they have a deal for you. They've done a lot of special things to it and after Ted and Kari's search, I realize what a truly good house this is. I would bet it goes really fast, even in this slow market. Good luck, guys....

Comments

Anonymous said…
And a good looking son (can't tell from the nose shot about the daughter-in-law) but he must also look like his mother!
Anonymous said…
Nothing wrong with always writing about your daughter, since she's your favorite.
Fam Guy said…
Wow. I wonder who anonymous is?????

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?