Will try again,

to get this new Google format to work. In thinking back to my days with Feyline, I can't help but think of my first concert. Double bill with WAR, and EL CHICANO. Unlike these days, when you see 100 guys in yellow T-shirts doing security for a show, we did it with around 7-8 guys. And crowds were a lot rowdier then. Anyway, showed up for my first night and saw, as I white guy, I was in a definite minority. My supervisor, a big biker type dude, gave me a pill and said, "Do this, it'll help". Within a half hour, found out it was acid. Won't go into boring details, but it was a memorable evening. Found out later, it was kind of an initiation thing, and I passed. Jan, the biker dude, said something like, "Just checking, to see if you could handle it. You'll do." "Twas interesting, but never did THAT again....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?