In case you missed it,

I loved this op-ed piece by Colorado's former senator, Gary Hart. "George Bush will be held accountable in the court of history for his manipulation of intelligence to serve his political agenda; his erosion of national security by the unnecessary exhaustion of our standing and reserve forces; his pathetic failure to respond to natural disasters; his unhinging of the national budget; and his almost demented insistence that the US military could put the lid back on a 1,300 year old Islamic struggle the he himself had ignorantly removed." But George continues to defend his beliefs, as on 7-22-2001, in Rome. "I know what I believe, and I will continue to articulate what I believe-I believe what I believe is right." Yeah George, and I believe I speak for a majority in this country and the world, and we believe you're an embarassment to Americans everywhere...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?