I keep thinking,


that I am gonna get away from my political rants, cuz I can't do anything about it, anyway. THEN, I see FOXNews bullshit, with that super-bitch Ann Coulter saying this whole disaster is a plot by the libs to 'dis' big oil, and they're gonna use pics of 'poor birds' to bash the oil companies, like they're doing to Wall St, and I can't help myself. There are a lot of good people out there, who actually believe their crap, and it just drives me crazy. Bottom line, there is news, and there is opinion. FOX packages opinion as news. Just drives me crazy....

Comments

ladyj said…
How many years since the worst oil disaster in history in Valdez Alaska? The oil spill is still in clean-up mode and that wasn't from a oil rig, but a tanker. Risk is everywhere. The main point here is to get the oil plugged. That is a must. Companies who do off-shore drilling need to work on these disasters and find ways to protect the enviroment from events such as what just took place. Jobs along the coast have been affected, wildlife and waterways are affected. It's huge.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?