Lazy day.


as it is rainy, windy and cold, BUT, warm inside. It is SO nasty out there, that Bailey went outside, got wet and cold, and hasn't asked to do it again. 41 degrees, with a frosty wind chill. Good day to watch all the 'Deadliest Catch' episodes I have recorded, in front of the fireplace. As I write, it just turned to heavy, wet snow. Nice day to be inside, and watch a movie. Have wanted to watch 'The Man From Snowy River', for a long time. Perhaps today... (Later), Saw it, and now know why it's a classic. Excellent cowboy movie, from "down under".

Comments

ladyj said…
Great show "Catch". Sad it was to lose Capt. Phil, but I understand he will be part of this season's program. Looking forward to that and Ice Road Truckers.
Fam Guy said…
I like IRT, but the 'polar bear' drives me crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?