Bailey's first ever bath

started when I tried to get into the hot tub today, but it had shut down, for some reason, after I had already walked outside, barefoot, through the snow. SO, I ran a tub of hot water, and soaked my 'cold' away. Decided to not drain it, when I was finished, to add heat and humidity to the air. Fast forward to this evening, after Bailey had some catnip, and she was 'nipped up', playing her favorite game, 'catch the kitty'. Bottom line, she ran into the bathroom and jumped into the tub. Splash! I'm laughing, she's running. Crazy! Wet cat, being chased with a towel. I'm guessing she never jumps into the tub again. Funny, unless you're Bailey....

Comments

Ranny said…
You know what is so funny about that story....you knowing what to do if you caught that little pussy

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?