Had a fun time last night,

when Bob shared his tix, in the 8th row right behind the Rockies dugout. The Rocks beat the Yankees, in a game where it started raining in about the 3rd inning, and never stopped. Was a real idiot and didn't take a raincoat after I checked the forecast and found a 20% chance of rain. Don and I moved back under the overhang, when I had to choose between keeping my head, or lower back dry. Good thing I don't live closer to the Ginn Mill, near where Bob has season parking for the game, cuz they have 3-8:00 Happy Hour, with $2 dollar 'top shelf' call cocktails. Yup, Jack 'n Coke for 2 bucks. That could be dangerous. Found out Bob's wife, Theresa, has an oil portrait of Don, hanging in her art gallery in Louisville, and it's 'real good'. Gotta check that out. Thanks again, Bob, for a fun evening...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?