If you look closely,


(you can click to enlarge), you can see what a 300 Winchester Magnum will do to your nose, when you stand too close to the scope, as you squeeze the trigger. Saw the 'longest ever' string of elk walking up the valley, (over 300, and we didn't see the beginning or the end) and realized where they were gonna cross the trail in front of us. Got there before them, found a great rifle rest on a fence post, and waited for the biggest one to walk by. Was so excited I whacked my nose, as my rifle kicked back hard, and left a blood trail in the snow, dripping off the tip, until it froze over. Didn't really hurt, but swelled up pretty good...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ya know, I think it improves your rugged handsomeness
Fam Guy said…
I didn't know Mr Magoo read my blog..

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?