Don't get me wrong. I can understand



being Conservative in certain areas. In most written surveys/questionaires, I'm only about 60% Liberal, preferring the 'conservative' point of view about 40% of the time.
BUT, for sometime to 'take the leap' from Conservative to believing FOXNews is absurd.
It would be like me, being proud of my German/Swedish heritage, to take the 'leap' of joining Aryan Nation, White Supremicist 'Thug Gangs'. One doesn't justify the other. BUT, that's exactly what the sheep have done.---- I'm Conservative, therefore I'm gonna swallow the crap from FOXNews, where the Ailes organization, with Rupert Murdoch's money, created a glitzy, high tech news organization and surrounded it with Repub propaganda, where the 'news' slides seamlessly into 'Opinion disguised as facts'. and once the sheep slip over to the Dark Side, then "Game Over'.
Again, a tip of the hat to Mr Ailes, for the best political money EVER SPENT. Without him, and his propaganda network, the idea of President Donald Trump would be just a sick, perverted nightmare...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?