Wow, I haven’t enjoyed a sports event this much for a LONG time.

Tiger and Peyton vs Phil and Tom. Not over yet, but this has been SO much fun. Brady has had ONE good shot and other than that has played like a 30 handicapper, while Peyton has played like an AllStar.
Brady has been good though, for making me feel REAL GOOD about my golf game. I could kick his Trump loving ass on the golf course.
Not over yet, but I love the format and finally seeing some live golf on TV., esp with all the trash talk, and money being added by celebs, as the match goes on.
I HOPE they won’t let Dotard call in and spew his bullshit, ruining the great event.....
You know he’s taken the day off to watch this, after golfing yesterday, BUT, if anyone asks, he was WORKING.
Nice rainy day here in Colorado, like in FL for the match, where Peyton was wearing a COLORADO cap. He could live anywhere, but lives here......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?