There is ONE grocery item that is lower now than when Dotard took office and promised to lower prices on ‘groceries’ and gas. (and not start any new wars).

 Eggs, who were artificially high, is the ONLY food that has gone down..but that doesn’t stop the LYING piece of sh*t from tossing out his typical, easily discredited LIES. 

Who swallows his crap? Oh yeah, the gullible, ignorant sheep….

Trump Said Grocery Prices Are 'Way Down' — This Fact-Check Is A Rude Awakening

Here’s what the Pathological LIAR said..

President Donald Trump praised his administration’s economic performance in an interview with Fox News on Tuesday, claimingthat “costs are coming way down.”

“I inherited very, very high costs, and they’re all coming down now,” he told Fox News anchor Trace Gallagher. “The food, the groceries, it’s all coming down. We’ve done a great job. You know, I think we should be given an A+ on the economy. But I think that’s coming; people are starting to talk about it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Not sure why,

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?