Excuse me, up front

For another Bush rant, but I REALLY don't like that guy. Just saw on ABC news about the 12 soldiers killed in the latest Iraq tragedy. They left 34 children, and assorted family members. Then I saw the Fisher House story, where the severely wounded come to the states and have their families visit while they try to rehab from terrible wounds. Also saw senators Hagel and Warner, Viet Nam vets, and Republicans, come out against this travesty. Hopefully, people will wake up, and fight this idiot Texan on his latest "surge". OK, I feel better, and I don't have to bother Kari and Carol with this overwhelming feeling against our fearless leader. Sorry, but who is John Galt?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?