Just watched "Sunday Morning"

with Charles Osgoode. Always like to wake up to "Sunday Morning" and today was extra special. Saw a segment on Murano glass, which we visited in Venice, and then a feature story on Bob Seger. I knew I really liked him and his music, and I'm REALLY looking forward to his concert on Feb 14th, but after this morning, I'm even more psyched. He sold over 50 million albums, then took the last 11 years off to be a father. He obviously looks older, but still has that amazing voice. Other than the Beatles, I can't think of anyone who's written more great songs. His tour is getting rave reviews and I wouldn't be surprised if, after seeing him here, I would take a road trip for another Seger concert. Just watching and listening to him makes me proud of "My Generation." (even though that's a Who song.)

Comments

I just worked a Bob Seger concert last night!! =:)
Fam Guy said…
Hey, Lone Beader, tell me about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?