Just finished a GREAT book

There's a reason Nelson DeMille is my favorite author, and his new book, "Wild Fire", just proves it again. A fast moving tale, that's way too hard to put down. So, I finished the 500 pages in less than 2 days. I think what I like most about him, is the wise-ass dialogue. I only wish I could be such a glib, tough guy, but I'm not, so I just gotta enjoy it from a distance. After "The Lion's Game", where he had a terrorist plot where a hi-jacked plane hit the World Trade Center (BEFORE 9-11) I only hope the bad guys aren't reading this one. Sorta like the new "24" plot. If you watch Jack Bauer, you'll kinda recognize this, but it's much better in book form. Another fantastic tale from the New York Times #1 author. Find out why he's the best. Check him out...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! You finished it already? I will have to read some of his work (after I finish the huge stack of books on my desk).

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?