Yes, I am very fortunate


Thank you SO much for all the comments. It is heartwarming to hear such good advice from my loved ones. I think y' all pretty much hit the nail on the head. Concentrate on the good, NOT the bad. And I have a LOT of good in my life. Probably way more than I deserve. For example, today is our 35th wedding anniversary, so I posted a pic of my lovely, (and very patient) wife, taken from our balcony at Cordillera. Not counting all my other blessings (including many wonderful friends), my family is enough to make me one of the most fortunate souls anywhere. So, love to all, and thanks for helping to make my life what it is. And if I ever fail to appreciate it/you, feel free to give me a swift kick where it will do the most good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoyed your night on the town...
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photo of Carol! Happy anniversary!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?