Another 'reunion story',

called, "Carol doesn't play golf". As some of you may know, last Friday Carol went to her best friends' husbands' b-day party and I went to the first day of my of my class reunion. Anyway, as I was on the driving range, before our second day of golf, a friend asked why Carol wasn't playing with us, as several of the guys' wives were golfing with us. I said, "Carol doesn't golf." Which, as those of you who know us, know is true. And he said, "OH REALLY", with a bunch of attitude in his voice. But, Carol had played in a golf tourney, over a hundred miles away, for the 3rd round of her life, WITH, the daughter of the guy on the driving range, the day before, AND, his daughter had called him, telling him he was she was playing with a classmate, Carol Olson. HUGE coincidence, but, just now realize, I guess you had to be there. 'Twas funny....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?