Trying to get inspired,


but not having much luck. The reunion is over, and, like, 'rocking chair moments', got few if any comments, and I can understand. Bush/Iraq fiasco is such an obvious screw-up, no one, that I care about, argues that anymore. Am having a problem downloading pics into my new computer, so I don't have any new pictures to share. Whenever I want to download into this program, it loads ALL the pics on the card, almost 1000, instead of just NEW pics. If anyone has the disc that comes with a Canon Powershot SD, (ZoomBrowser EX) I would love to borrow it, 'cause I do have some good new pics. Crox went up, then way down, now back up, but that's not interesting unless you are an owner, and if you are, you already know about it. Most people don't care about golf. SOOO, am uninspired at the moment. We're watching the dogs while Nate and Laura join Jen and Jess at the ranch/Lake Powell, then we hand off the animals to Ted and Kari and head out for Lake Powell for awhile. Should be fun. Speaking of Kari, (or writing, that is) this is her first day teaching at Coal Creek Elementary. Beautiful place, with amazing views. Should be interesting with kindergarteners, then middle school classes in Social Studies, Spanish and Algebra. Helped Kari get her room ready and it looks really good. Hope she does well up there. Hurricane Dean couldn't have hit a better spot (unless you happened to live there) for causing minimal damage from a Category Five Hurricane. Probably won't be the last this year, though. Anyway, sorry to be so boring, but not much going on. Did spend a fun weekend at the Mountain Haus w/ the kids. Had great food/drinks and hikes. Gonna find a pic to post, just 'cause I haven't been lately..... (Found one of Russ and Danica that I've always liked, and don't think I've posted before)

Comments

Nicole said…
Have you tried to download the drivers for the camera from the cannon website? I've had good luck when I've lost the install CD...

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?