Hillary's main problem,

with me, and a lot of voters is her unwillingness to say she would get us out of Iraq quickly and her inability to admit her mistake on voting for the war in Iraq in the first place. On a recent episode of "Meet the Press", she claimed that her 2002 vote was not actually a vote for war, but rather a vote to use the 'threat' of force against Saddam. To which Tim Russert replied, "The title of the act was ,"The Authorization for Use of Military Action Against Iraq Resolution."
Hmmm? Seems pretty obvious to me, Hillary...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Received my first phone call, yesterday, from the Clinton office in Toledo, asking if I could come hear Bill speak this coming week and if I couldn't make it, would I like to have some literature on Hillary or volunteer? I opted not to attend, but did ask for literature, just to see what she has to say about our area. A staff member will be contacting me, I was told. Wouldn't mind seeing Billy in person, but work prohibits me from attending, darn it. My mind wonders if I could have been the next Paula Jones!!! Ah, well......
Fam Guy said…
Hey, hey Paula. Hey, I bet Bill could be quite the Lothario. Probably have to get in line, though. Get a number early. Still, better to make love than war. Can you imagine W ever having Bill's problem??? Ha ha ha

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?